This blog is basically for show you your favourites fashion blogs or celebrities style.
Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment on the post and tell me which is your favourite blog.

Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR! THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING YEAR FOR ME AND THE BLOG HAVEN'T DONE MORE THAN GROW EVERY DAY!!! 

I STARTED BY CHANGING THE BLOG'S NAME AND THEM POSTING NEW STUFF, IN A PROPER WAY.
I'M SO HAPPY, FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAD +1,000 VIEWS PER DAY, AWESOME.
I HOPE THIS YEAR TO COME WILL BE AS GREAT (OR MORE) AS 2012 WAS AND I HOPE YOU'LL STILL ENJOYING DEAR FASHION DIARIES AS MUCH.

ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMETIME YOU COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BLOG AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HERE MORE OFTEN. ( I KNOW YOU ALL LIKE THE STREET STYLE SECTION ON THE BLOG BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A STREET STYLE BLOG AND THE PHOTOS I FOUND AREN'T MINE.)

HAVE A GREAT 2013


I also wanted to thank Marta from MBP for all the help she had given me with the blog! Half of the posts in here are made by her! THANKS! xo

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you're
    going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    my web page: Western Australia

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment.
Thanks for all :)